First Time User Guide
Self-storage is a convenient way to store your belongings in a secure environment, so that you can easily access your items when you need to. There are many advantages to self-storage such as, no more sorting through mounds of boxes packed in your attic or garage, no more searching for items you thought you’d stored away safely–but can no longer find and no more furniture jammed in a room too small to hold it.
Self-storage provides you extra room and it gives you more space where you need it.
Units are clean and well-lit and are conveniently located in one location. You can:
- safe-keep rarely used objects
- put away seasonal clothes, decorations, furniture and equipment
- use as a mini-warehouse for your home office
- lay away sentimental things you may later sell or give away
- store large item such as furniture, or small things
Security comes standard with every lease.
Security isn’t an option at tristateselfstorage.com. It comes standard with every lease. We want to make sure that all your possessions are safe and well-cared for so you don’t have to worry about a thing. That’s our job.
With modern technology and ongoing staff training, we ensure:
- State-of-the-art computerized security systems that include monitored surveillance equipment and individually alarmed units
- well-lit, private drive-up storage spaces
- electronic gates with coded access
- managers on-site (24/7)
Which unit is right for you? Let us help you Choose.